Monday, December 26, 2005

Scrapped the latest design

You may have noticed that I have been tinkering with the site a lot lately. Although I liked the new pastel colors, which were easier on the eyes and seasonally appropriate, I made the mistake of trying to rebuild the site from scratch. The problem with that is the volume of information that gets taken offline that already had links all over the net to it. For example, no one could find the history of the town online since I had taken it down, and I received a feedback comment from someone seeking that information. Also, I had taken down the cemetery records and that is one volume of information that is heavily used by genealogists. So, tonight I restored most of the information to the web. I still have some organization issues to address and I have a ton of work to do to reformat the look of the pages. So, you'll notice many pages currently that are not uniform, but at least the information is still out on the web for perusal.

No comments: